Wednesday 16 January 2013

After creativity, what next?

The next new video is done and uploaded and parts of me are waiting for time to pass so that I can understand it: Was it worthwhile? Is it good? Was it a waste of time? Is it bad? Was it just practice...  just a lesson in editing? Only time will tell whether this newest and, for the moment, most important thing is good or bad.

If I'd been more professional I would probably have waited a month before uploading it but I was too excited last night and my trigger-happy-click-finger got the better of me.

Some things that I've done during my life I am still very pleased about. Some actions I've performed I'm still disturbed by.
And now it's true, I'm a bit nervous... I wonder how I'll feel in ten year's time about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqn2GTa7TaI



No comments: